Thursday, May 28, 2009

we had that....moment...


this is dedicated to the person i love with all my heart.

my Rieffy bear... you were my longest friend that i knew and because of that you became my BEST friend...and because of that, we have sworn never like each other at all, but guess what..i fell for you... and i still do. i've been trying to cope with everything without you but i can't seem to do it anymore. i wear a mask everytime i'm infront of everyone. i laughed with them, i wanna share all the good time i had with you, but i can't now. rest in Peace my brother. the one that i'll always love.....

you always pull my hair just to pick a fight with me
broke my favourite cd and made me cry
said i can never be a somebody everytime we argue
you're always the voice that say i'll never make it
you were so vein it makes me sick

and yet....

you called me your angel that was sent down from heaven
you held my hand each night just to comfort me
hold me close to your arms that i can hear your heart beats
gave me the strenght that i thought i could never have
telling me to live out my dreams for the best
i learned from you that i could not crumble
i guess what i'm trying to say is..

thanks for everything you've done
it's been so long since you're gone
i never wanted you to leave
i still need you here with me
i've been thinking about the past
and i can't believe that time's flying too fast

you know how i feel when i'm crying alone
you know where to find all my hiding places
i can never keep my secrets away from you
you tought me to stand on my own
you said that i was the diamond in the rough

i miss you, every night i'm thinking of you
the smile on your face that keep me alive
i still shed my tears once in a while
i feel empty and alone, i can't believe you're gone
you're always part of me, the one that sets me free

i know you're in a better place now
but i can still feel you through the wind
when it touches my face it feels like your hand
and you still guide me constantly
the memories come back and i don't mind

i know you are happy where you are now
even though it's not here with me....

by, Shahila Johan

cheers
Shahila Johan www.shahila-johan.blogspot.com
<3

2 comments:

Shing Ching said...

is he your best friend or your boy friend?
my sympathy to you.

Ain said...

Condolence.