Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the Kiss maybe....

This is not like me at all
for once I'm lost for words
Rescue me from the mire
whisper words of desire
only violins and their many
can show you how I feel
So what you got to do
I said believe in you

I can't believe my eyes
Your smile has really thrown me
with your arms open wide
want you here by my side
a symphony inside me
I cannot take them lightly
Do what you got to do
I said believe in you

I had never felt like this
whatever made you choose me
I try to express this love of mine
It's not easy to define
when it goes this deep
when it taste this sweet
Do what you got to do
I said believe in you

Can't change the way I miss being reassured
when you hold me close
look into my eyes
and kiss your lips to mine

Can you hear my silent heart
It's hard to explain like the scent of a rose
how I feel when you hold me
it's too precious and wonderful to give it a name
a thousand love songs and a thousand words
your kiss is worth a thousand words

If you really wanna tell me that you love me
want your feelings to be heard
a kiss is worth a thousand words.

love,
Shahila Johan

No comments: