Monday, December 24, 2012

top 10 best pick up lines (from survey)....


When was the last time that a single and attractive individual approached you, and they had a great opening line? It probably doesn’t happen very often, right? The problem with pick up lines is that they are recycled endlessly, so who hasn’t heard the classics? Well, instead of those lame lines, take a look at these tried, tested and true pickup lines, and see what a little originality can do for your love life
1.“I’ll do anything to lick the polish off of your toenails.”
(An “A” for originality, but make sure she’s actually wearing polish.)
2.“Hi! Pull up a seat! If you can’t find one, there’s always my lap.”
(Most successful if said in a cute voice, aided by the batting of eyelashes.)
3.“I’ve lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you? “
(This pick up line is most successful if said in a cute voice, aided by the batting of eyelashes.) - if anyone use that on me, i'd slap the hell out of him... =P
4.“Can I borrow a quarter?”
- “For what?”
- “I want to call your mother and thank her for bringing you into this world.”
(At least it should put a smile on her face.)
5.“If I followed you home, would you keep me?”
(A pick up line that could be quite endearing, provided you don’t look like the stalker type.)
6.“Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?”
(Make sure to sound sincere.)
7.“Hello, my name is ______. I can sense that you are a fabulous lover, and that intimidates me, but maybe you could help my overcome my insecurity?”
8.“Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?”
(So, so cute...)
9.“Excuse me, could you give me directions?”
- “To where?”
-“Your heart.”
(A little cheesy, but reportedly has high success rates.)
10.“Hello, my name is_______, what’s yours?”
(This one may appear to lack in creativity, but it is the most successful pickup line of all time. And who can argue with success?)
cheers!
Shahila Johan

No comments: