Saturday, September 18, 2010

the break up song.

I've been running in your direction for too long now,
and I've lost my own reflection.
I just can't see how,
Why don't you catch me when I fall......anymore.

I know now if I play fire I get burned,
but it also can be warm.
You somehow promised that you will learn,
now I know all your emotions are just words.

I'm the flower in the smallest garden,
reaching for the light,
and you are the candle that's in the dark,
conquering my night.
Who's to blame,
If we can't hear our own voices......anymore.

things maybe different when we walk our path,
but I have to go.
we may struggle with our own task,
but I will take it slow.
when this is over,
there won't be no second chance.

If this is the moment,
that we will say goodbye.
If this is the moment,
i stand here all alone.
if this is the moment,
for the rest of my life.
If this is the moment,
that somehow leads me home.
I know you won't ever break my heart again.

the pain will ease if I can learn.
that the heart may freeze or it can burn.
I might crash buy I still believe.
Because from you, I won't be deceived.

So I'm letting you go and I'm turning around,
and I'm not gonna wait for you to come back now.

cheers
Shahila Johan

No comments: