Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Raya Post.

So basically, my entry is a week late.

Raya is the time where I actually look forward to because of the food and family gatherings...and maybe those open houses that we just have to go.

This year was a bit different because I can't really feel it in my heart just yet. I was actually looking forward for the holiday I'm going to in the 4th day of Raya.

Even posting up a post is taking forever for me because my mind is still on holiday.

This is the time where everyone got to buy bloody expensive new baju Kurung/Kebaya/Melayu and got to showcase it to everyone. This year, my family somehow choose the colour white. I got mine at the very last minute, a day before raya and it's the most comfortable thing ever because it's huge, so I don't have to think about what I can or cannot eat later. and since I'm gonna where it the whole day, might as well pick the most comfortable one right? no jeweleries, no fancy styles, just plain of modern baju kurung kedah.....i think.. =P

I know this is the time where everyone would be salam-salaman and bermaaf-maafan and all, so right here.... I just wanna say....I forgive you all....HAHA!!!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin from my family and I!Cheers!
Shahila Johan

No comments: