Monday, February 2, 2009

Resolution........

resolution......resolution.....do i have to?hmmmm......ok...here goes......

i know it's kindda late to do this already but of of my dear friend kept asking me to write something up anyway so thanks to him i Shall write what i think i should write.. :D

so yeah.......new year resolution......i've been thinking about it for some times on what i should do this year and that i'll know i can hang on to the resolution until the end of the year.

the truth is that....i had splendid year last year and i really do wish i could have that year's excitement and transfer it to this year so i don't have to think about what's going to happen next and all but then again....every year is a new experience..so i'll just have to move along with it...follow the groove as people say it....

as many would be aware of this, starting from january this year, i don't expect much things to do...like always, i would go to class, study, and then return home and be a lazy bumb lying around the house doing nothing. but then again, i got rehearsals every weekends for a charity show which is coming up really soon this febuary. a miracle thing happened and now i got an acting offer from a production house for a new drama that's coming on in astro prima around middle/late march this year. and just a moment ago, i just got another offer for a musical production in KLPac in april later this year. so eventually...with all of that, i'm quite busy with shootings and rehearsals...but the weirdest thing is that....i love it!! they don't pay me much at all but i love doing it...i think it's because it's a passion for me and i love being explored in such different industry.
ou....did i tell u that i'm also a student studying in unitar and at the same time, i'm a chef at embun cafe also in unitar, kelana jaya? well.........heheheee~ i am.... :P

so..back to my resolution....ok... 1st things 1st....i know it'll be imposible but i'm gonna think positive to have that vibe in my head and focus.....i've always wanted to be in all types of stage production from gigs to stage musicals to tv dramas, ads, concerts and all in 1 year in a row...so...my this year's target is to atleast perform 1 of each of the shows this year...i dunno how long it's gonna take but i'm gonna make it this year..heheheee~ well...on or off stage is fine with me but as long as i'm involves in it.... so right now i got 3 in my hand..... i'm accomplishing it one step at a time. so yeah, if anyone needs a wedding singer.....just email me k? :P

my next resolution is...to save the enviroment by using less plastic bags, using less electricity, and recycle what i can. i'm starting to do all of these already but right now..i wanna urge everyone else to do the same thing..so come on people, we need to save our planet, the global warming is getting orst and i'm worry about what's gonna happen in the future, is there a future for the next generation after us??? come on...do your part....as a human being...let's help...together....

ok...now...for my silly resolution.......stop biting my nails, reduce eating chocolates (shit), change my style, find a rich boyfriend......hahhhhaaaaaa~
(all of the above.....so NOT gonna happen)

i remembered a few months ago when me and a few of my friends did this tarot card reading just to see what does the future holds for me and eventually it says that somehow i'm gonna find my true happiness in the next 3 months....i did my tarot cards reading on the 24th of december last year (i remembered it because it was also my friend's birthday!yay!)...so in between that date until 24th march 2009, something truly splendid is going to be my true happiness...and that true happiness, i'm gonna carry it with me for the rest of my life!!!! hmmm....i've been having all this luck with jobs offer and all right now. does that means that my true happiness is to entertaint people?hmmm...i've always thought that my true happiness is that i'm gonna find a true love or something....hahhahaaa~ silly me....anyways.....whatever it is...i'm still smiling now so i guess IT is....IT is my true happiness and i hope that IT will go forever with me....no matter how bad things can get...so anyways......that's my roughly written down resolution..hehheeee~

cheers
Shahila Johan www.shahila-johan.blogspot.com
<3

No comments: