Wednesday, January 28, 2009

a new chapter of drama.....

just when i thought that everything in me is shattered.....i found out that if i don't think about it and focus on the positive side of life, it will eventually turn around to be better.... :D

what ever happened last week was a mere stupidity that can't be erased from my mind and yet again...it has definately taught me a valuable lesson...never to get easy carried away with all the fun things in life....we must think of our life, future, family and our dignity. so yeah....i'll bare that in mind..

anyway, this week is simply awesome for me because what i've always dreamed of is slowly coming true. i have been waiting for this moment patiently for quite awhile and i think i just might got it anytime soon.

my dream came true is like a baby being given a bubble gum flavoured rainbow lollipop with a pink bow tied on the stick. the happiness that i felt in my heart is like the beat of rhythm speed of 110 on the mixer that's being put on day and night non-stop that would get everyone close annoyed but then again....i wouldn't even care!!! :D

"see the things that you want as already yours. know that they will come to you at need. then let them come. don't fret and worry about them. don't think about your lack of them. think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession." Robert Collier

i read about this quote a few years ago in a book that's now my all time favourite... it says that don't stop believing that you can get what you want and in the end you will get it. not saying that just thinking about it you'll get it but think about it and work hard for it..and by that you will not be disappointed with the result like me right now.. i've always wanted to get a bitchy role in any plays or shooting and FINALLY i got i wanted...although it's not like what i've dreamed of, but starting by doing this is god enough for me...and maybe after this, someone might want me to play the lead for bitchy roles. so for now, i'm just gonna.... always look on the bright side of life.

i can't really type as long as i can now because i got my curfew to sleep earlier so i can start my new day in the morning and not miss out on the wonderful morning and thank everything for making my days splendid!!!!
love will lead me home!!!and of course...always smile...it's so much easier than frowning!!! :D

cheers

Shahila Johan
<3

1 comment:

Wada said...

u and ur ayat awesome! ahaahaha