Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bitching...

i know it's unhealthy to bitch about anyone in particular, but the subject often get our attention like kids with candies.... I do try my best to stay away from all this stuff, I even walked off before, when people start bitching about other people... but then again, since I’m always surrounded by them, so I thought, ‘hey, why not right?’ I’ll just listen to whatever they’re bitching about and then we’ll see what happens next la...

Sometimes I found out that bitching is a therapy for stressed person who needs someone to just listen to them. And to have someone to talk to is already a wonderful thing because at least, someone cares.

For me, I think I prefer saying it direct to the person itself although it will affect me later on but at least i know that no rumours or some other funny stories comes out. It has happened so many times. I used to always bitch about people I don’t really fancy to my friends and they would tell everyone else, their version of the story and rumour will start spreading like a dangerous disease. And then you’ll regret it, confront your friend, quarrel a bit, stop talking to them and then lastly... losing your friends. I’ve definitely learned my lessons....heheheeee..

Thinking back, I found out that being in this industry that I’m currently in is really different from before... no one really care about the theatre artists last time, but now, everything we do is being monitored closely whether you like it or not, and we have to behave and know what to say to everyone. A slipped tongue can lead to something else and your whole career can be ruined just like that!

It’s a tricky business but right now, I’m daring myself to the limit and see where I can go, I’m trying to be as high as possible...not because I want the fame or anything, I just want people to know me so that I can actually voice out to the world to help me save the environment and help me to help the needy and the less-fortuned people in the world. Because people tense to only listen to celebrities or their idols....and for now, I’m a nobody who’s trying my best to help others. Of course I’ll start small, from my country and then slowly, the world. I would really love to do that. To get everyone involve in this.

Well....that’s always been my target... to get involved in all this charity and all... to open a food-bank, to open a new organization to help the needy. You get what I mean right? :D

So now what I have to do is.... be the best I can be where ever I am and in whatever I’m doing! need all those blessings i can get now..heheheeee~

cheers

Shahila Johan www.shahila-johan.blogspot.com

<3

No comments: