Friday, March 6, 2009

finding money for a good cause....

i've been thinking alot lately on how i can contribute myself to others who are in needs right now.
i mean, i can't help alot because i'm not THAT financially secure myself but i just wanna help those who are more less-fortunate than me.

of course, i have alot of target on how i can help out and all, and i even have my own 'spare-change-fund' of my own where i always go donate somewhere. so maybe i thought of sharing my 'spare-change-fund' method to everyone so atleast you can contribute it as well... :D
this is what you do... do you always loose you coins everywhere? under the seats of your car, behind the couch, under your bed, on the floor, in your beg or purse or handbegs, in the lawn outside your house or even in the toilet somewhere...heheheee~ you get what i mean right? so why not pick it up and just put it somewhere like a beg and call it the 'spare-change-beg' and the more you collect, you might end up with alot of money in a year already. with that money, what better way than to donate it to some charity for a good cause because for me, it makes me feel complete when i can make somebody (other than myself) happy.
the genuine smile that you get from the peson you've helped is so much more than you can get from anyone else that you know.
use that 'spare-change' and help donate to all the charity you can find while your walking with your friends at a mall or where ever, for earthquake victims, gaza victim funds, our flood funds or even the fund that goes to 'bersama mu' for TV3. it's all for a good cause and i can assure you that you're life will be blessed with all the fine things in life.
so yea..happy hunting for spare-change!hehheeeee~ do it if you really wanna help out!

one more thng, instead of throwing all the old junks that can still be use just because you've got a better ones, why not donate it?there's always a charity drive somewhere near you right? clothes, toys, mattress and everything that's still useful for others. although it's secondhand, but i'm sure that they will appreciate you for helping them.

my target in years to come is that, i'm gonna work hard to find money and open myself a 'food-bank'..... if you dunno what's a 'food-bank', a food-bank is where i rent a hall 3 or more times a week and simply cook for the homeless people. of course it would be wonderful if i have people to help me out too, the ones who would do it for the sake of charity and not for the money and all.
well, that's my own goal-will-turn-reality-soon i hope.hehheee~ will get my fingers crossed all the time for this. do support me if i actually personally ask you to help me with the favour ok?
i promise that everything here is for a good cause.

cheers

Shahila Johan www.shahila-johan.blogspot.com

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds inspiring.
all the best.

Anonymous said...

that is a really good idea.
good luck!