Monday, March 2, 2009

Blessing....

This few months has been a blessing for me as I did everything that I love and at the same time I got to meet this entire talented bunch of cast members that might be our future artists of tomorrow. I just finished with one production in February and now rehearsing for a new production which going to be staged at the end of April this year. I’m crossing fingers that everything will go well. And currently I’m also doing shooting for a TV drama.

This one goes to everyone that I’ve worked with and currently with. It’s an honour to be here and perform with all you wonderful people and at the same time teaching me to be more patience in everything that I do, for supporting me even though I’m lack of a lot of things in life. To open up my eyes to the real world and the harshness that sometimes being put on. For trusting me on doing the things that I do. For forcing me to don’t give up when I’ve lost my hope in it. For making my day and made me smile when I feel crappy sometimes. For correcting me when I’m wrong. Most of all, thank you so much for being a wonderful friend. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

I always think positive in whatever I do so that I can one day touch someone’s life for once and just make them realize that they are not alone and there’s always someone who will support them through whatever you’re going through.

Now this one goes to my family and friends for their unconditionally never-ending love and support that they give to me through out since I was young until now! I am truly blessed with an awesome family who goes with me in this wonderful journey of performing arts and never stop me from doing what I love doing. Mom and Dad for encouraging me to do all his although I lost interest in it some part of my life before. For believing in me to do all the things that I couldn’t imagine myself doing. For spreading my wings so I can fly high above the ground to explore more about myself. For pulling me out of my shell when I have no confidence in everything that I do. Now I can’t stop doing it! For making me realize that I am more than what I am. The love that I have toward all of you is infinity!

Well.. until next time!

Cheers

Shahila Johan www.shahila-johan.blogspot.com

<3

2 comments:

Natasha Yusof said...

alalalalalaaa so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Sentimental Sungguh XD But I Should Be Thanking You Pergh HAHA