Tuesday, December 2, 2008

another birthday went by...

it's kindda weird because i thought it was yesterday that i celebrated my 21st birthday with my family and friends and with just a blink, another year went by and i'm 22 on the 3rd of December 2008.... time flies so fast that i'm worried i didn't do my best during my 21 years of birth and now adding one more year of wasted days of my life....but then again, i realise, i did do some remarkable things during my life on earth of these 21 years..... although it might not effect anyone in any ways, but it has thought me alot on being a better human being in the future. and i am...trying and still learning to be a good citizen that can actually make a different in this world...maybe one of these day i can...

well....like every other birthdays....there's always a cute birthday speech right?so yea...i think i wanna make a speeach la...not a long one....just a simple thank u speech...
first and foremost, bismillahirahmannirahim, my family.... my dad, Mr. Johan Ariffin b. Zainal Abiddin for believing in me and letting me persue my dreams and never gave up on me on my toughest time in my life...i love u dearly and yes, u are my true hero and idol....no one can replace my dad.... my mom, Pn. Zainah bt. Mohd Zain, for bringing me into this world and sharing everything u know about life with me and teaching me to be a better person and to be nice with everyone around me.... i love u mama.....i shall always be with u..... my step parents Dr. Noorliza Ibrahim and Captain Abbas, thank u for making both of my parents happy and being there for them when they are in need....and thank u for accepting me as ur own child and love me and my sisters as ur owns...i appreciate it really..... to my sisters, step-sisters and step-brother, Fathiha, Johanna, Lisa, Juliana, Zelda, Azman, Alyssa, Mariam and Haya.....thanks for being there as a family would and the bond that brings us closer.... to all my other family members (grandparents, uncles, aunties and cousins)....we're still a family no matter what....
my teachers, lecturers and mentors....thank u for teaching me how to do my best in everything i do and never gave up on me and my studies although i ever listen much in class... XP
to all my wonderful friends.....thank u for being there for me all the time....killing my boredom...helping me with my work and studies.... being a good ear and shoulder to cry on....the fun times we had spent together....it'll be in my heart forever......i'll cherish it forever.....i would mention the names of all my friends one by one but that mean's my speech gonna be like...forever.....so to all my friends (u know who u are)....i LOVE all of u..u guys are special in ur own ways....everyone is such a wonderful individuals.

ou wow!that's like...the shortest speech ever...heheheee~

well.....done with the thank u speech...now is for the wishing list... XP .... yea...i know its unnecessary but then again..this is the only time that i can make it right?hehehhee~
ok..my wish list....
1) that my family bond will never be broken...i love my family too much...
2) that our friendship all forever no matter no long that we've not met....
3) that human stop polluting and start make a different in this world...say no to plastic bag, do not litter, use less electricity, stop illegal lodging and all the other stuff that can harm the world that we live in.
4) stop child abuse....they didn't ask to be born, so why should they learn of war or pain?
5) stop domestic violent...did love started before domestic?why can we just keep the love that we had?
6) stop animal abuse...no matter what it is...animals are also living creatures that lives here on earth...
7) make love..not war...lets just make this world a better place for the next generation...one step at a time...be a hero....
8) for my friends to stop smoking....just for a day atleast...on my birthday maybe?
9) just being with family and friends is enough for me on my birthday...
10) fine...i wish for a new digital camera, baskin robin's ice cream cake, a big bag of M&Ms, a SUB jaket i saw in One Utama, pizzas, dresses and shoes...hehehee~ ou one more wish...i need a boyfriend....hahhahaa~kidding.... :P

anyways..... sorry for blabbering on stuff...:P i mean...i dunno what else to type anymore...just that erm....as we grow older...everything has to be change to suit with the upcoming lifestyle....if we can just make a different, a good different, i reckon we can make this world a better place for everyone.....

cheers
Shahila Johan
<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Ice Cream cake too. XD

Anonymous said...

If you need a bf, I'm here.
You're wish list is a little bit demanding don't you think?

Peace said...

Happy Birthday Shahila. may the force be with you.