Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a note on Christmas

Dear Santa,

i know you might be busy reading Christmas letters and all so i'm gonna make it quick and short (i hope) to make your life so much easier.

i don't wanna ask for anything this year because this year has been the best year of my life and i've got everything that i've always wanted with my own hard work. i mean, i work hard to get where i am right now and i'm comfortable with myself. i was once a shy young person who thinks that this world is so cruel and evil and just wish that i don't have to spend another day here but as i get older, i found meanings, reasons why i should stay calm and go with the flow on everything i do. along the way, i found joy and happiness, hopes and faith, blessing and wishes, but most of all, i've found love. love doesn't mean that i have found my true love but my true love lies in my family, without them, i don't think i can survive alone in this wonderful place. as you may know, i've always wish for their well being and all, well, they don't always happen when i ask, but i know that love is very near and i know that miracles always do happen when i believe in it.

this year has been a wonderful year for me, i can promise you that i was not naughty...well...maybe a little naughty but not as naughty as i used to be, i'm more calm and always think before my actions. most of my actions this year has been positive and it has bring me to what i've always wanted to be. i love my family, my friends, my feelings and my personal thoughts.

yesterday, a couple of my friends meet up for a chat and i was tagged along for a tarot card reading session and i thought 'why not' so i followed them. there, i found peace and everyone was just so wonderful. while waiting for the real session begin, one of my dear friend who did it before try reading my future, more like, what's gonna happen to me in 3 months time. so she did something to the card and took out 2 cards for my future, the oracles are from Isabella and Isaiah and surprisingly, both of the cards says that i've done my purpose this year and it's about time that something goes my way. a love and passion of desire will come my way and that i'm suppose to find true happiness in 3 months time. so i'll just get my finger crossed la. i hope that the true happiness that i'm gonna find is something i'ved always longed for. :P
well....the real seesion begins and a lady asking my past, presents and future to the healing oracles of angels. she was passing her energy to all the cards and chanting something and asked my name. we sat on the floor and she told me to focus so i did. she then took the cards one by one placing it infront of me, the first is my past and it shows 'retreat', the second card that shows my present is 'music' and the last card for my future shows 'serenity'. by that, i don't think i wanna know what that means because i think i do know a little bit from the past of retreat and the present of music. but the future of serenity? maybe when my friend first read my future in 3 months time that i'll find my true happiness and with that i will eventually get my serenity. yea... maybe that! yay!i'm not hoping for anything to happen within this 3 months but if it does, well, it would be splendid! so i guess anything can happen in this 3 months right? maybe it's today or tomorrow or the day after or end of this year or new year or next month or maybe even the month after. well....i'll just let faith to do that it has to do.

well Santa, what i really wanted to say is that all i want for christmas this year is my true happiness. :) it doesn't have to come in a package or anything but to love and be loved in return is wonderful enough.

thank you Santa, may you have wonderful christmas and have a save journey around the world spreading your joy and happiness to the world and at the same time enjoy the milk and cookies that we leave you infront of the fire place. and if you have any tooth-ache after having all those milk and cookies, well...my mom's a dentist! :P or we can even share some cookies as well!!!i love chocolate chips chocolate cookies just like you!

love,
Shahila Johan
<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meery Christmas, happy holiday Shahila.