Thursday, November 13, 2008

the term of exploding....

my mood was ok at first today...i mean, i was doing my revision before my exam when my friend told me some stuff that make me just wanna walk up to that certain person and just throw my shoe that him or bitch-slap him or something..but then again i know violence won't solve anything right? i so just try not to think about it and continue with my revision but somehow a little part of it still stuck in my mind... i can control it but i guess my 'bitchy' feeling was conquering my mind.. i can't help it anyway....

i mean, come on, if you got something against me, come and tell me straight la, u don't have to go and get close to my younger sisters and my dad with the reason "trying to get close" to me because i've been "avoiding" u... don't u have any other thing to do? what did i do to make u wanna get close to me so badly? i know that i sure did not cast any spell on anyone or anything......GOD!

everyone can get close to me, but please, don't lie and just be urself... look at all my friends...they're my friends coz they are themselves and not fake.

and no matter how u wanna get close to me by my sisters or my dad, i just wanna tell u that they will be on my side and not yours! although i was once not the best child in the family but atleast i'm trying my best to get close to them and i swear to God if u do anything to harm any of us in any way...any way at all............. i will never let u go until i have my revenge....somehow...anyhow!just to make sure ur life is gonna be a total Hell on earth...

i may good like a goodie goodie girl who alot of people wanna take advantage of....but i can tell u that i can be MORE than that..... i'm not treatening or anything, but i swear that i will do something if u come near me or my family....

it's between me and u...stop harassing my friends as well....

ou snap!!!i think i've lost it....i just wanna get that out of my chest...hehheee~ it's been in me for quite some times already...i think by typing that, i feel a sudden relieve in my mind.... ^_^

im so sorry to everyone who's reading this post.... it's nothing really...i just wanna let it go...

ok..i'm good now......but i wanna write something really random now....

when you found your soulmate, just make sure that the person you're with is actually add the happiness in your life and not sadness and sorrow.....and miserable time.....(you've been through it, you should know)..

if you shed a tear because of that particular person, then you should re-think about him/her on being your soulmate.

this lyric i wrote is about something that happens to me in some part of my life...it's called 'wondered'...

I don't know
If it a lie
So many great words
That I've heard from you
But something is missing
Something that completes the puzzle
The mysteries of my life

Why does it always a reason
That makes me wondered
A reason to live
A lie to make me feel better
Makes me feel alive
Although I am dying inside
When everything seems wrong
It's just isn't right for me
Why should I be clueless?
Never know the truth
You think it might hurt me
The pain of lie hurts more
My heart is bleeding
With the blade of lies in time
Killing me inside out
Forever like a moment
A moment is never forever
The wound might heal soon
Dry out without love and emptiness
No sympathy without crimes
Crying out the pain that once gone
Praying for a second chance
Growing make us wise
And as we go our way
Wonder where the road leads us
Shall hold it in our heart
An eye to keep me straight
Guide me to the grace
A heart to keep me going
To the broken road ahead that's gone
And life will be kind
And our soul will find another soul to love
The faith will keep me safe
The truth will never stop us
From knowing what's right
And by learning to love and forgive
But never forget the things we've been through


Cheers
Shahila Johan
<3

No comments: